- Free Trial
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Nov 19, 2008
- [+] More Details
WinLicense is a Shareware Protect app filed under miscellaneous software and made available by Oreans Technologies for Windows.
The review for WinLicense has not been completed yet, but it was tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below.
If you would like to submit a review of this software download, we welcome your input and encourage you to submit us something!
We have tested WinLicense 1.960 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]
Licensing tool for software publishers which encrypts and unlocks software with a registration key:
WinLicense is a powerful protection system designed for software developers who wish to protect their applications against advanced reverse-engineering and software cracking. Developers do not need any source code changes or programming experience to protect their applications with WinLicense.
WinLicense offers the widest range of options and features to create both trial and registered versions for an application. Developers can communicate with WinLicense to check the current state of the trial or registered versions of their application through a complete SDK. WinLicense also offers the capability to automatically handle all possible situations, such as when an application expires, a license is corrupted, etc.WinLicense features and highlights:
- Multilevel encryption to protect code and data in an application
- Advanced detection of cracking tools
- Execution of code the highest level of priority to implement never before seen protection techniques
- Scrambles executable code, data, and APIs in the application to avoid any possible reconstruction of the original application
- Protection against all disassemblers and debuggers
- SDK offers two-way communication with SecureEngine and the protected application
- Advanced technology which prevents dumping from memory to disk
- Fully customizable protection options and dialogs
WinLicense is licensed as Shareware for the Windows operating system / platform from miscellaneous software and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends (after an unspecified number of days). The WinLicense 1.960 demo is available to all software users as a free download with potential restrictions and is not necessarily the download of the full version.
This Protect software is filed under:
- WinLicense Download
Compatibility with this Protect software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version may be available from Oreans Technologies.
Page maintained by Fernando Ortega.